Dart Art, Lets see yours!!

-
image.php
Your next after Mr. PettyBlue, working on his.

photobucket/picture it computer software
hurstsstrix11.jpg

photobucket/picture it computer software

Hey that's pretty cool! Sorta has an engraved look.

Hey you guys, here's one ABodyBetty did for me. It still cracks me up! You guys can visit the web address she did it on. The address of the site is on my magazine cover! Have fun!!

Post more Art please! I enjoy it all it's really cool in all forms!8)

HA HA Top line = Sport Utility of the Year! HA HA!!!

motormania.jpg

014-3.jpg

just drew this and took a pic of it with the camera. its done with pencil-marker and some pastel. i'm just starting out drawing alot and would actually like to go to college for it after high school. if anyone is interested in having any done of their car maybe we can work something out. a little cash on the side for my duster would help :) let me know what you think

014-3.jpg

just drew this and took a pic of it with the camera. its done with pencil-marker and some pastel. i'm just starting out drawing alot and would actually like to go to college for it after high school. if anyone is interested in having any done of their car maybe we can work something out. a little cash on the side for my duster would help :) let me know what you think
Awesome job!!!!!!!

someone posted the rear bumper with lights, I have 3 in my garage I made from spare tail lights I had...

Plus the one Dart pic below is my laptop screen wallpaper

All Lights.jpg

BBDPoster3sample-a1.jpg

Mopar_Drive_in-a.jpg

This really doesn't qualify as Dart art but car or autopart art .Just wanted to post it .It's an old gas can I modified it for My sister,She runs a nursery in Livermore Ca.and they are starting to use old car parts as planters.Anyways here's a gas can that will be planted eventually.Even though there was nary a hint of a wiff of gasoline and I cleaned it well before hand.Let me tell you making that first cut was a rush!Thought maybe I'd be nominated for a darwin award!

gas can planter.jpg

-
Back