Dart body trim around rear bumper

-

FredS

Reaction score
I've seen this on 2 cars now. How rare is it to find this option, and is there a code on a build sheet for this trim that wraps around the rear bumper. The 65 I'm picking up this weekend(finally after 4 months), and a 64 GT on ebay currently, are the only 2 cars I've seen this trim on.

Anyone else see this on their cars?

That car has a combo of trims on it though it's got the 270 spears and the gt trunk, it's also missing the "dodge" above the trim. I've never seen that bumper trim its interesting.

See, I always pictured the trunk trim a GT item only, but the owner swears that is how it came. This is a 65 Dart 270. Same with the trim around the bumper, just not something I've seen before.

See, I always pictured the trunk trim a GT item only, but the owner swears that is how it came. This is a 65 Dart 270. Same with the trim around the bumper, just not something I've seen before.

It may have been an option but all the 270's I've seen have the two trim sticks with the dodge in the middle. My service manual says that is how it's supposed to be too. Still a cool car but if your looking for an original car numbers matching I would be careful and do some research

-
Back