Dart Charger

-
i didnt know the dartcharger's rims had the dartcharger logo on the cragars! I have a set of cragars that (when money permits) i will be refinishing and installing on my 65 GT. They don't have the center caps though.. been looking ALL over for the correct sized ones.

One question I do have:

I thought that any car built with the 273-4V motor had 14" wheels.............not 13's.

Bearhawke! I have the orginal salesprospect from Chrysler which was a copy of the companys broschure who sold the wheels to Chrysler. Bells Auto and the only availible wheels were 13".

Well I findly got around to take a few pictures of the Dart Charger 270 that I got from a guy in Ontario,Ca. Just did'nt have the 13" cragers on it it has the hi-po 273 with a automatic and dealer install air & was white /with tan interior. This is the car I used to ave them charger emblems casted up with. I have 5 complet sets left but are not chrome plated. I have a Dart Charger that I am going to restored in the future.

Well I findly got around to take a few pictures of the Dart Charger 270 that I got from a guy in Ontario,Ca. Just did'nt have the 13" cragers on it it has the hi-po 273 with a automatic and dealer install air & was white /with tan interior. This is the car I used to have them charger emblems casted up with. I have 5 complete sets left but are not chrome plated. I have a Dart Charger that I am going to restored in the future.

Picture 573 (Medium).jpg

Picture 576 (Medium).jpg

Picture 577 (Medium).jpg

Picture 575 (Medium).jpg

dart64gt! Can you send me the info on the car VIN, fendertag info etc and I will put it in the register. That's a rare one! How long did you own it? The other DartCharger, any pics?

very cool, I sen you a PM about the Valiant, I'm interested in it. I have a friend in your area let me know what you think.

Yepp, after end of March the DartCharger dealer kits were installed on whatever car the dealer had in stock. It was only for Dart GTs but there are some real odd cars out there. According to Chrysler Historical they were never built......! This is number two that I know of

looks like it was originally that pinkish tan they had, it must have been a real looker when it was new :-D I would have painted it yellow too! well maybe not that color yellow... well maybe I wouldn't have painted it yellow but it would have been painted something else!
icon_rofl.gif

Yes I will take a good pitcure ot the fender tag as I can get to maybe the tag if I can open the door enough.

Dartcharger I will scan some pictures of the other Charger and post in first chance I have. Well I've been retired since 2000 and it seem I have less time than when I was working to many projects DAM MOPARS

Ok, I've decided that if it doesn't really upset anyone too badly, I am going to list the Dart Charger stuff I have on ebay and see what happens. I am still interested in some kind of deal on an early Valiant or Lancer or just about any wagon or 2 door, even up til about 1969 or so. maybe even a convertible project car would be fun. I appreciate the posts here as they have been great information and very helpful for us who don't have these very cool though obscure cars.
thanks guys

seems to me the idea of this website is to assist each other in obtaining and restoring our dream cars. On a car that is as rare and obscure as this, you guys who are interested need to work together better without getting your panties in a wad. If and when you sell that stuff on ebay, it will be gone. :stop: Consider hanging on a minute or two and who knows, two a-bodies members may have their days made!

37Fleetwood I have some early Conv projects maybe you better come a take a look. Where are located

dartcharter this info is for you. I took the vin# down and the fender tags off my Dart Chargers and going to post the 270 Dart Charger first and then I will post the Dart Charger GT second

Picture 592 (Large).jpg

Picture 593 (Large).jpg

Picture 594 (Large).jpg

If E can make out all that crap Hes GOOD I have taken my high pill and I got to leave bebore thespelling

thanks for the tip, just went over and looked at Dacuda and it's exactly what I was thinking of. I think I'm going to go ahead with the project if someone doesn't talk me out of the Dart Charger stuff.

Where did you find these pics? I did some looking on slantsix.org but couldn't find them.

-
Back