Dart Concept....

-

1973dartswinger

Reaction score
Well, if you look in the demon concept pages you can see I made a few drawings on what I think a demon concept should look like. So I got another idea. Why not draw what I think a dart concept should look like. Welp this is my dodge dart concept.

(click the picture for it to get larger)

What do you think?

-Mikey

1973dartswinger said:
Well, if you look in the demon concept pages you can see I made a few drawings on what I think a demon concept should look like. So I got another idea. Why not draw what I think a dart concept should look like. Welp this is my dodge dart concept.

(click the picture for it to get larger)

What do you think?

-Mikey

looks like a 2 seater.

Also heres a quick drawing of another idea of mine. I didnt really take my time on this one so its real rough but you get the idea. Later on I'll draw it better.

Dodge Dart Special

yeah, you just gotta streth the body a bit on your 2 door a bit. another thing I would work on is making the front and rear wheels match more, off hand it looks like the car comes with mis matched wheels ;-)

I know I know it's just a quick sketch, my artistic eye ball is a nagging wench though.

DragginMAster said:
yeah, you just gotta streth the body a bit on your 2 door a bit. another thing I would work on is making the front and rear wheels match more, off hand it looks like the car comes with mis matched wheels ;-)

I know I know it's just a quick sketch, my artistic eye ball is a nagging wench though.

nag all you want constructive critisism is much apreciated! Thanks :)

Nice job on the Dart. I would like to see you design a contemporary Swinger stripe to add to your car. Either a '69, or 70' style.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

You're a pretty good artist, I wish I could draw. I can only draw stick figures!

Okay, here's my constructive criticism. Looks like a Chrysler 300 melded with a Challenger. Doesn't remind me of a Dart at all. To look like a Dart you need to add a lower body line, maybe a fastback style C-pillar and make it a little more square without all the rounded edges. Just my 2 cents worth, I don't mean to be mean, just telling you what I think.

Thats for the compliments/critisism it really helps me out.
What do you think of this one ?

It looks allot better!! the front cap looks more like a dart. Nice job

-
Back