Dart - Cuda Buckets

-

scatpakman

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just looking for some help on my first project since HS. (28yrs ago). I'm replacing the bench seat in my 68 Dart and am wondering if 67, 68 cuda buckets are the same as the 67,68 Dart's. Will Dart covers fit on Cuda seats? Thanks!

yup. 67 and 68 have different backs on same frames.
The 66 bucket seat frames are almost identical too. The 66 backs are about 1/2" taller and dont have provisions for headrests.

Thanks! I've found a set of cuda buckets and just wanted to make sure I could put Dart covers on them.

just wondering where you found buckets. i've been looking for a set of buckets for a 69 'cuda for quite some time. thinking of giving up and getting some cheap racing buckets or something.

Don't give up yet! I think I might be able to help. I know of a set for a 69. Same place I'm getting mine. Let me check on it.

that would be a god send. i will thank you muchly in advance even for looking for me.
:-D Hey 69 modtop, I have a set of '68 bucket seats out of a Barracuda, with seat frames. All the studs are good also. They need recovering though. :mrgreen:

I have a set of 67 Cuda buckets that were recovered in some ugly brown cloth material. structurally they are in good shape though.

how much do you guys want for them? covering doesn't matter as they will get the mod material treatment to match the rest of the car. i'm located in southern saskatchewan about 1 hour from the north dakota border, for shipping purposes.

-
Back