Not open for further replies.

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 70-71 drivers side front fender extension. I will trade for a 72 dart/demon front fender extension as long as it has all the fastener studs and nuts.

The difference is that the 70-71 is a heavier piece and the mounting to the fender is by way of the unthreaded cast studs that you would put those thread cutting nuts on. The 72 has actual small threaded in segments and the nuts have actual threads on them. I believe they are 10-24 threads and the small threaded rods actually unthread out of the cast part. The other difference is that the 70-71 part has three mounting holes for the chrome bezel and the 72 part has only two mounting holes for the bezel. Also the chrome bezels are very different. The 72 bezel with two mounting holes is not as deep as the 70-71 which has the three mounting holes. there is about an inch difference in the depth of these.

I have a 72 extension, part # 3573789. 30503. 15863. It has the three mounting screws for the chrome and the part is alum. Also the studs are cast into the part.

I have a 72 extension, part # 3573789. 30503. 15863. It has the three mounting screws for the chrome and the part is alum. Also the studs are cast into the part.

I think that what you have is for the deeper chrome bezel with three holes. I believe that is off a 70-71 car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back