Dart Diet

-

496dart

future prostock driver
Reaction score
Basic Dart diet ........Ive lost 75 lbs off my car the past couple weeks. Heres the diet -

heater box + motor
4' of exhaust plus steel glasspacks / ( each side)
iron master cylinder
quarter window glass + regulators

lexan turned out good -

lexan.jpg

are they just held in on top or are they fastened below? Looks good

They are also held tight by the door trim /weather strip on the front edge . The bottom is pressed up against the factory foam (or whatever it is) across the bottom

I Have A 72 That Looks Jusk Like Yours But Its Yellow, And A Lexan W/shield That Droped Some Big Weight. What Motor Are You Running, And 1/8 Mi. Times. I'm Running A 360 High 6.9s 7.0 Pump Gas No Nitus Used . Though The Veh Has A 210 Shot On It ,ran A 6.4 With It It Thanks Gary

I Have A 72 That Looks Jusk Like Yours But Its Yellow, And A Lexan W/shield That Droped Some Big Weight. What Motor Are You Running, And 1/8 Mi. Times. I'm Running A 360 High 6.9s 7.0 Pump Gas No Nitus Used . Though The Veh Has A 210 Shot On It ,ran A 6.4 With It It Thanks Gary

pump gas 493. I decline to post my Et at this time, due to some mis-matched and crap parts i had to use last year ... 8)

Lets just say im getting a new converter soon, and i finally got the right valve springs and headers....

-
Back