dart driver fiberglass fender + extension, rear quarter extension fins, trim rings

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
rear extensions are in great shape, i believe they fit any dart 1970 and up. they for sure fit a 1972 style. look the same as my 74 also.
wearing grey paint. $100 shipped for the set

1972 style dart fiberglass driver side fender appears to have never been installed. very nice shape. $200 pick up only 44260

also have front fender extension, $50 shipped

and trim rings for sale in picture $60 a set shipped

i have two differen't styles. i believe the thicker ones are factory because they have the steel clips on the rear. i should also add these are for 14 inch rims. the thinner style ones i have, have the small molded in clips like a hub cap. they polish up pretty nice with just some small hairline scratches. no heavy curb rash or anything. here's better pics.

here's the worst of it, these are not deep at all, or creased. you can see how nice they polished above with just a shop towel. just want to give an accurate description

Wonder If anyone is going thru Ohio and coming thru St. Louis..... might be interested in Fender....DTM :D

the fender is in really awesome shape. not sure why it has some silver overspray on it... but it honestly looks like it's never been installed and its still wearing tan clearcoat.

i'd entertain shipping the fender but buyer would have to accept most of the burden. i dont see any shipping company touching a box this size for under $75.

rear extensions are in great shape, i believe they fit any dart 1970 and up. they for sure fit a 1972 style. look the same as my 74 also.
wearing grey paint. $80 shipped for the set

1972 style dart fiberglass driver side fender appears to have never been installed. very nice shape. $175 pick up only 44260

also have front fender extension, $45 shipped

and trim rings for sale in picture $50 a set shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back