Dart fender question

-

1965_belvedere

Reaction score
I have a rust free dart fender here, and am wondering how to decipher the year. I know it's Dart and not Valiant according to the wheel well curvature. where do I look for part numbers? anything else? I'm sure it's from the 70's with the later clearance light holes '72 and later. I will post a pic soon.

How about a photo? It's pretty easy to tell by appearence. There is no ID number on the fender itself but some of the trim might have one. I've seen some replacement fenders with a part number stenciled on the back side but those usually don't last long once they get out in the weather.
Thanks, Mark

What does the marker light hole look like (if there is one)? That will narrow it down.

Post a pic....several here will know what it is from.

I posted a picture of that fender for my Avatar. I couldn't figure out how else to post a pic. it would be great if someone could help me with that info also. thank's; Greg

Click on where is says POST REPLY after the last post on this page.

Then scrol down that page to the box that says ADDITIONAL OPTIONS. and click on where is says MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. From there you can up load pics from your computer.

hi again.

dart fender.JPG

It's hard to tell from your photo but if it has 3 small holes inside that rectangle side marker area, it's a '73-6 fender. Is it just me or the angle of the photo but it looks like the bottom of the fender has been cut off?

I don't know......it just doesn't look right to me. The wheel opening is too small and the rear edge that meets the door doesn't have the correct curve. Any other photos? maybe a front and a different side shot that shows more of the bottom section?

I don't know......it just doesn't look right to me. The wheel opening is too small and the rear edge that meets the door doesn't have the correct curve. Any other photos? maybe a front and a different side shot that shows more of the bottom section?

here are a couple more pics of that fender.

dart fender angl.JPG

dart fender leg.JPG

-
Back