Dart Gauge Panel- Bad@$$

-

adamp

Reaction score
Anyone know of anything like this for sale? I have a '70 (non rallye) I know this one is a custom, but what gauge panels are you guys running? I don't like the look of the original gauges-

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdzOWVINe8"]CALLC: 1970 Dodge Dart - Aluminum Dash and Steering Column Install Video #3 - YouTube[/ame]

why don't you post a comment on the youtube site and ask the person who posted it?

and while you're at it, ask him what in the world a 8 3/4 posi is

It is a complete custom one off piece, I did post a comment on one of their videos inquiring about the gauge panel.... I was also interested in seeing what others are running too.

I've looked up the cornerstone automotive llc on google and dont get much info, other than they are a bunch of GM and Chrysler auto dealers. That could explain the "posi" vs "suregrip"

yeah I guess I didn't read your first post to well or I would have known you weren't asking about THAT particular one

check the interior or electrical section, the gauge clusters seem to show up there pretty often

Original gauge insert with the center cut out and replaced with c/f/.
SpeedHut electrics.

Attachments

• IMG_20130412_162827.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20130412_162729.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 108
I think Classic Industries sells the aftermarket dash inserts. didn't that rocky moutain outfit go out of business?

Thanks guys! I appreciate it, I am buying this one off a member.. =) The only unfortunate thing is I will be losing my glovebox, but I never use gloveboxes anyway, except for insurance and registration, I'm sure I can find somewhere to put those papers.

802788b1-452c-4940-bcda-dd07c163c742_zpszlaow3gi.jpg

-
Back