Dart GTS

-

richieg

Reaction score
Hello i am newbie and i have the opportunity to purchase a 1968 dodge dart gts convertible with a 383 V8 auto and i am trying to find publication on this car to come up with a value not a guess i called Hagerty and thy gave me a value i just want to know more and if there number is right.If there is a service i would like to know also.
Thanks
Richie

there is no price the car has been in a barn 25 years its in pretty good shape for what i saw i want to go back with cash i am trying to get a true value so i have a starting point i need to know what its worth and how rear it is.
thanks
Richie

there is no price the car has been in a barn 25 years its in pretty good shape for what i saw i want to go back with cash i am trying to get a true value so i have a starting point i need to know what its worth and how rear it is.
thanks
Richie
those cars are rare..price is what you are willing to pay.has the seller given you a figure?

Thanks for info i did my home work and spoke too two guys that gave me a lot of information and yes the car is one of 40, spoke to the guy and he is not ready to sell just yet but his health is failing so it could be sooner than later.
If i do get dibs i will post picture even though i am a Shelby guy my first car was a 1970 road runner bench seat 383 four speed for a whopping $400.00 wish i still had it.
Thank guys

-
Back