-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpeshelman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Many Parts Sitting in the garage for a Dart, Need them gone to make more room. Message me with any needs!
So far Sold is the Washer Bottle, Rear Shocks, Dash Pad, Gaug Cluster, 71-72 Tail Lights.Interior Parts: Rear Seat, Accel, Pedal, Door sill plates, ash tray with lighter, 6 Interior Door Handles, Dome Light w/ Wiring, 4 Window Cranks w/ Black Knobs, $ Window cranks all chrome, Black A-Pillar Cover.

Exterior Parts: Turn Signals for top of fender(69-72), Hood, Driver and Passenger Side Fender, 70 Rear Bumper, 70 Tail lights and buckets for them, Passenger side vent window, 2 Antennas (parts), Wiper Blades, 4 Exterior Door Handles, Manual Outside Mirror, Quarter patch panels for 67-76 Dart and misc chrome trim.

Mechanical Parts: 2-1 Barrel Carbs, /6 Exhaust-manifold back, univeral overflow can, 4 blade fan, wiper motor,/6 Valve Cover, Air Cleaner, /6 Dist w/ petronix setup and Heater Core.

DSC00620.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00619.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00618.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00617.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00622.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00621.jpg
[/IMG]

Im going to make a list of everything that i have and post it. I should have time Today to do it(since its past midnight). Im new to the mopar thing and not quite sure what prices to set. But make resonable offers and it is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back