dart post pic thread?

-
my beaters

004_1_1.JPG

015_1_1.JPG

This is what I am on to now.And this is one I restored 7 years ago.Nice Florida car to work with.

100_1241.jpg

100_1248.jpg

finished dart trophie winner.jpg

OEM6PAK,sweet looking car!!I see you have a PSMCDR plate. Have you run it at that race?What does it run? I went in '06 and '07 and I don't remember seeing that car there.New build?I was loaded up to go in '08 but my friends,that live in Michigan, told me maybe don't make the trip. Glad I didn't as it was rained out.
Ty

man there are some sweet darts on here, i never knew there were dart posts made, they look awesome.

hey team dart, i watched the bullrun season and i have two things to say A) sucks that that sweet car rolled over, looks pretty good now though nice body work.
and
B) are you father, son or both on one account?

it keeps telling me there is a new post here.. but there isnt lol

i dont have one yet but love to look at them so post away:) like the 67-69 dart and valiant:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

well they dont have to be post cars. i didnt know they were ever just hardtops lol. sorry to 70+ cars your day will come lol lol(cant really talk mine is a 75 scamp)

2 door ori
ginal 41,000 green cross member rotted

My 69 GTS backing into the garage for it's restoration to begin.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 106
Ok, I'll play along. After 6 years working on my 68 I can say it's done. (for now anyway)

Attachments

• dart3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 100
  • dart2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 93
  • dart1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 91
Ok, I'll play along. After 6 years working on my 68 I can say it's done. (for now anyway)

that is such a sweet dart......I might be biased because mine closely resembles it as far as color combo and similar options. You might remember seeing mine on Denver C/L May of 2012.

This is an old thread but well worth the revival IMO who can ever get enough of them sweet darts.

Yea Rani, I remember seeing your car on craigslist. Mine looked very similar when I got it. It was a 270 also. I removed the side trim and added the powerbulge hood and bb-stripe when I did my paint.
I'll see if I can dig up a pic of my car when I got it.

Here we go. A couple of shot of my car right after I got it. Car was an ebay purchase and it came from California.

Attachments

• Dartfrnt.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF0037.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 63
-
Back