Dart six pack fit?

-

75dartser

Reaction score
Hy everyone i was looking at scoops the other day and found that the six pack looks really good on darts and duster. although i found a hood scoop. i was wondering if the six pack would fit on my hood. i have a 1975 dart sport. the hood is a bit pointed? so will it fit? thanks

heres my six pack scoop on my 73-76 hood

005.jpg

where did you get your hood scoop and how much was it?

I installed one my dart hood. Drilled the scoop and counter sunk the bolts to hide them. Used panel adhesive, mar-glass then filler. Came out nice. I can't remember where I got the scoop, but the quality was pretty good. I did however have to dremel then sand the bottom of the front of the scoop in order to get it to fit our style of hood.

Hood.jpg

Hood1.jpg

Hood2.jpg

Hood3.jpg

yours looks great I got mine from a friend and he got it from a spot sweep my scoop is for the 67-69 barracuda and 73-76 dart since it has the ridge molded into it for the bump of the hood im not body working mine into my hood. in the 70's if your car didnt come with a scoop you just cut and bolted one on

car stuff 010.jpg

car stuff 006.jpg

Here is where I bought my six pack hood scoop. Great quality. My picture is of the scoop as a dry fit to determine placement. I plan to move it forward once I'm ready to install it on a Dart Sport hood. i don't want to fool with the original 69 Fish hood. Mom n Pop shop makes them out in the midwest. They also make various other fiberglass items for rides. SIX PACK HOOD SCOOP NEW | eBay

DSCN0174.JPG

DSCN0172.JPG

DSCN0173.JPG

DSCN0176.JPG

-
Back