Dart Sport 360 is GONE

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
............I feel weepy.............:cry::cry:

Went into the empty garage when I got back from deliverin' the Sport to the new owner, and honestly felt a little sick inside......:pale::pale:

I think I am gonna miss that car MORE than the Demon or the Cuda........Such a blast to drive........:burnout:

The new owner is here in my hometown, but will be shipping it to New York, WAY up above Plattsburgh by the Canadian border........Poor car 'll be talkin' with an accent, eh? :toothy10:

Gonna drive the 273 Barracuda down here on the 24th from New York. THEN, by golly, we're gonna have some stylin' and detailin' FUN baby!! :eek:ccasion:

Ok,dry those eyes and blow your nose,now, a 273 Barracuda?What year? what color?We needs ta see some pics here!!:-D

Canadians don't have an accent but Americans do!....

canada.gif
canada.gif
canada.gif
canada.gif

The Cuda I'm talkin' about is my little California survivor that I left in NY......as "Mr. Wizard" used to say, "Twizzle Twazzle Twozzle Twone, Time for THIS one to come home!" (now don't tell me you ain't never seen "Mr. Wizard"?)

Here she is.......Got some nice plans for her over the winter. 8)

100_0074.jpg

It's always sad to see a fun car go, isn't it? The up-side is, you sold it for a decent price to a good home, and now you can focus on that '67 which has a totally different vibe. Not bad!

man I love notchbacks...sweet car to get you over your lose....

Aloha!

Pastortom,
I hope that you retained visitation rights to the car. It seems to take away some of the heartache.

Well, if the economy gets any worse, I'll probably be seein' it again up by the Canadian border ! :banghead:

Our big Zephyrhills AutoFest is this weekend....:burnout:.....Gonna be lookin' fer' a sweet deal on who knows what.........It's a sad thought though, cause I'm sure there will be a lot of cars there bein' sold with sellers remorse.......

I feel bad cause I miss one of the best cars I ever built....but a lot of our buddies are feelin' bad or worse cause they lost their car to actually survive. Really stinks...........But, I'm a prayin' it'll pick up and better days be ahead for the hobby. 8)8)8)

-
Back