Status
Not open for further replies.

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to help a family member out and am selling my 1973 Dart Sport BB project and most of the parts. If interested in any of these pm me. First pm and money takes it. All prices are o.b.o + shipping Thanks
1. 440 std.bore block(believe 74 block, have standard bearings for it)$350
2. 906 heads bigger valves and springs $200
3. Two 440 cranks (one just needs cleaning the other turned) make offer
4. Big Block 727 trans (needs rebuilt)make offer
5. Manual Steering Shaft $85
6. '69 valiant grill (no headlight buckets) $100
7. 440 Edelbrock Torker Intake $120
8. Aftermarket Dash made for 73 dart sport, slight trimming may be needed to fit your spec. model and dash as it was made to fit in mine $350 obo.
Ihave a good friend that I told would have first dibs on my brand newtti exhuast and march pulleys but if he does not want them, those will be up for grabs as well!
225a3708.jpg

c8350220.jpg

e4213933.jpg

I'm located in Auburn, AL 36830 and will ship small items but would like pick up on block and trans.
I will be going out of town for a week starting tomorrow night so if any of this stuff is wanted before then I need the money so I can send it out in the morning! SO PM ME AND DON'T LET THESE GET AWAY!

Moved to Mechanical Parts For Sale forum. You may want to pull the dash out and place it separately in the Interior Parts For Sale forum.

Thanks, sorry for the mis-hap just figured the dash would be under interior as that was the first thing I was going to list.

Also forgot:
6A Box (no rev limiter) $100 + shipping
BsvRG3EWkKGrHqIOKiQEu3LsPcGBL5H-BsU.jpg

Only thing is the msd sticker came off in the square part of it, All wireing is included.

I think youre box is a 6A. Most 6AL boxes have a single stage rev limiter.

It's all on eBay except for this stuff:
2. 906 heads bigger valves and springs $200
3. Two 440 cranks (one just needs cleaning the other turned) make offer
4. Big Block 727 trans (needs rebuilt)make offer

how is the radiator and fan shroud can you give me a measurement. I want to see if it is the same as a 68 Dart

cranks and transmission are being traded for small block parts I need, I will also trade off the rest of these parts for 360 or dodge truck parts, let me know what u got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back