Dart Sport "Hang Ten"

-
I'd love to find one for either one of my sons. They are 14 and 11. Being in South Florida, it would be the perfect High School car. Especially since my oldest is going to start at the H.S. around the corner that has a 4 year Automotive Collision and Refinishing academy into which he was accepted. And my youngest loves fishing. You can pile a lot of tacckle into the back of one of those :)

I had one for a short time back in the 90's. I picked it up to turn into a drag car but it was to far gone. It eventually went to the crusher, but i saved the fender tag and maybe some body parts. It had no motor or trans, but i think it was a /6 car.

Attachments

• hang ten 001.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 149
well, I found one, it is rought no glass except for back, but I was thinking of buying it and saving it for my kids. I mean I'll have time to get the ugliest stuff done. lol what do yall think? it's rough, and will need lots of body work. lots. anyway with this info anybody wanna shoot what you think is a good price?

well, thats it, lol I've been thinking weither I should try to get it from him. so I haven't asked him yet, but I'm sure he'd sell it.

I sold one least year for about $1000 if I remember right. It was slightly nicer then a parts car. The frame rails and inner aprons were solid, the rest needed work. A member here bought it and was redoing it. Not sure how much progress he made.

And for all those trying to get it, I believe they shut down the Hang 10 Registry site! What a shame...

-
Back