Dart Stock Rear Leaf Spring Help

-

ricks70dart

Reaction score
Looking to replace my rear springs on my 70 Dart 340,Was told there flat.Was told re arching doesn't really last.Looking for a new set that are the right arch.340 seams to be different then all the others would to get the correct springs. Would like to find the stock dimensions also. Thanks in advance!

Give Espo springs&things a call they have excellent service and a pleasure to deal with,I have bought springs from them a few times:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Espo or Mopar Performance super stock springs that end in -002 & -003

What you have heard is false. I had a leaf added and had them re-arched 10 years ago, still the same ride height. A reputable shop will re-arch them to stock specs or what you would like w/regards to ride height.

What you have heard is false. I had a leaf added and had them re-arched 10 years ago, still the same ride height. A reputable shop will re-arch them to stock specs or what you would like w/regards to ride height.
Thanks for sharing.Called Espo spring sounds like I will buy there springs there 250 a set and 84 for shipping.Thats pretty reasonable.Also they look pretty close to the originals.

SUMMIT HAS MOPAR PERFORMANCE SUPER STOCK SPRINGS FOR ABOUT $115 A PIECE. THAT IS WHERE I GOT MINE AND MY CAR SITS JUST RIGHT.

SUMMIT HAS MOPAR PERFORMANCE SUPER STOCK SPRINGS FOR ABOUT $115 A PIECE. THAT IS WHERE I GOT MINE AND MY CAR SITS JUST RIGHT.

Sounds like the OP wants to stay somewhat original, which SS springs definitely are not. A couple inches of lift and a slight tilt down to the left side isn't everyones idea of "just right". Not to mention that SS springs are quite a bit stiffer, and can ride pretty harsh depending on the rest of your set up. They're great for what they were designed for, namely, launching at the drag strip. The ESPO's will be a far better choice for a street car.

-
Back