Dart Stripe

-

DARTLARRY

Reaction score
Does Anyone Have The Dimensions For The Tail Stripe On A 70 Dart. Length, Width, Distance In Between The Stripes. A Drawing Would Help Alot. What I Am Tryig To Do Is Make A Custom Stripe But I Dont Have The Dimensions. What I Thought About Was Buying A Model And Measuring The Stripe In The Kit Then Doing The Math. But Not Sure How Accurate That Would Be. If Someone Has This Info I Would Really Appreciate It.

I think it would just be easier and more cost effective to buy one, and measure out all the dimensions, think about the stripe idea that you have, research pricing on work such as that, then #-oand just have it done or/install the stripe and be happy. If I had the dimensions I would hook you up....sorry.

The main body of the stripe is 7-1/8". The Gap is 3/8" and the pinstripes are 1/4". However, the factory stripe actually narrows and flares along the quarters.

What kind of custom stripe are you looking to do? I sell these stripe kits for $60.00 incl shipping in almost any color vinyl. Or if are looking to paint it on, I can also make a stencil/mask kit for you.

What I Was Thinking Was Putting The Swinger Script On It Like The 69s Have. But With The Flare Out On The Quarter Like A 70.

Larry,

Is this what you are lookiing to do?

1970 1971 dodge dart swinger.jpg

-
Back