Not open for further replies.

gtgto

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Just purchased a pair here on FABO and dropped one of them while unpacking them and broke one. Does anyone have a set for sale?

do these work for you or are you looking for originals?
70-73 Dart & Demon (340) Hood Scoop & Fender Emblem-Repro
The ones I purchased have those same numbers on them.......My car is a 70 and did not come with hood scoops originally so no original is not important. Looking good is the only factor. I will take a look at those......I've seen repro's for as much as $60 a piece......I'm trying to repair the one that broke first.

I have had to repair a PLYMOUTH emblem before (the one that goes on the front of the hood on a Duster/Scamp - and others) - I used Gorilla Super glue.. and it worked. Of course results may vary..

The ones I purchased have those same numbers on them.......My car is a 70 and did not come with hood scoops originally so no original is not important. Looking good is the only factor. I will take a look at those......I've seen repro's for as much as $60 a piece......I'm trying to repair the one that broke first.

If you want to look REALLY good, I have a pair of NOS 440 emblem that will pop right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back