[Found!] Dart swinger emblem

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
have a 1973 dart swinger and need 1 swinger emblem (hopefully cheaper than i can buy from parts store).

I am in 28792 area.
Have several. How many pins on the one you need and daisy or not?? I have several and am not an a-body guy so much. Thinking $20-30 depending on your answers. All shined and repainted.

Have several. How many pins on the one you need and daisy or not?? I have several and am not an a-body guy so much. Thinking $20-30 depending on your answers. All shined and repainted.
Well honestly i dont know yet. I got one already shipped to me with another part and they have not arrived yet.

As soon as they do i could text you a picture or something.

Didnt know they were made differently honestly.

One of the ones i had broke trying to remove it and the other was taped on really well and i never knew but apparently grandma had a bit of a fender bender at one point.

Think my daisy ones do have the stud. Here's one here but this pic is old. I have several more. Just an example.

newest emblems 6-30-16 001.JPG

Well i didnt get the car till it was like 40 years old so maybe they were darker back in the day?

As soon as the one comes in that i bought already ill send you a pic.

Also im trying to find out if the dodge emblem on the trunk came off okor do i need one of those as well

I have five $60 for all 5 that includes shipping from Pa. all studs intact and have the one on the daisy. They are all driver condition and usable. I would use them on my car.

Thanks for all the interest!

RR70 messaged me first so as soon as i can confirm its the one i need unless its too expensive ill purchase his.

If it does not work out ill contact on down the list in order.

Thanks for all the interest!

RR70 messaged me first so as soon as i can confirm its the one i need unless its too expensive ill purchase his.

If it does not work out ill contact on down the list in order.
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back