Dart/Swinger grilles

-

Saetun

Sinister Swinger
Reaction score
I know the 73-74 grilles are the same I also don't see any differences in the '75 when I see pics online. For those in the know, which years can I look to replace my broken old '73 Swinger grille and does anyone repop the signal lenses? I've only seen the larger plymouth repops. Thx

I think the signal lenses and housings are molded into the grill, at least mine appear to be. I got lucky, since mine was in decent shape when I got it.

I have looked and never found any reproduced versions. How are you with a sodering iron? You might want to try plastic welding yours if its salvageable.

-Mike

How bad is your grill? Just may be able to fix it. I have fixed some pretty bad ones before.

How bad is your grill? Just may be able to fix it. I have fixed some pretty bad ones before.

It looks good from a far but far from good. All upper tabs are broken, Uppermost center section missing completely, cracked through on the bottom lip and two visbly missing grates from the front. It doesn't look terrible but the car is in body & paint now & want to begin restoring a nice core to put on when it returns.

vbpgimage.php

Looks good if you close one eye and look real fast.

Only option other than repair it is to find another used one in better shape. Try a post in the parts wanted section here if you don't think it can be saved.

i have a 76 and my grill has different amber center lights then my 75 had but im sure they bolt up the same.

-
Back