Dart Swinger window build sheet

-
If a reproduction window sticker is available for your car, then remember that they are blank. To complete them for display, you will need to type in the information, like dealership, options and their codes and prices. A build sheet is very different. This is a "worksheet" that the factory used in building each car. It lists every option available, and which of these is to be used on the "build" of a particular car. At the end of the "line" when the car is assembled, it was usually stuffed under the back seat awaiting for us to discover years later.

If a reproduction window sticker is available for your car, then remember that they are blank. To complete them for display, you will need to type in the information, like dealership, options and their codes and prices. A build sheet is very different. This is a "worksheet" that the factory used in building each car. It lists every option available, and which of these is to be used on the "build" of a particular car. At the end of the "line" when the car is assembled, it was usually stuffed under the back seat awaiting for us to discover years later.
Thanks. Yes I found the build sheet. Thought it would be nice to have a window sticker. Bought the car from the original owner and never thought to ask for any information they might have had.

New ones are easily spotted as fakes.

A better use of the money would be to buy more gas for the car. :)

Home - Triple A Enterprises

I made my own for a 69 Barracuda and a 70 Superbird using Microsoft Publisher!!!

Window Sticker R8 Jackson Motors no vin.jpg

-
Back