Dartin for Divorce

-
Oh yea my wife gets deliveries daily I feel like. She says they are for the family and not just for a car though lol.

Tell her your son is doing show and tell and wants to take a torque convertor. You don't have one laying around it would be crazy to pull it out of a running car just crazy border line mad! And you want him to succeed, right? And not any old torque convertor will do either. He's gonna get that gold star by golly!!

Last edited:
Tell her your son is doing show and tell and wants to take a torque convertor. You don't have one laying around it would be crazy to pull it out of a running car just crazy border line mad! And you want him to succeed, right? And not any old torque convertor will do either. He's gonna get that gold star by golly!!

Hwr reply was "you don't even know when show and tell is neither dies he and I'm not telling you." :rolleyes: I havent heard back from PTC yet anyways so I think I have a little time to butter her biscuits before I order it. :D

Manual transmission on FABO in IA

Screenshot_20201227-112835_Samsung Internet.jpg

Found a sanden 508 ac compressor for 100 bucks here in Las Vegas... is there a way to test if they work and are in good condition? The thing looks to be in great shape, guy says he had it in a vintage air system on his old chevy.

Screenshot_20201227-145730_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-145733_Facebook.jpg

Low 2.74 first in trans?

Low gear isn't the issue, high gear is. High gear is 1:1 before the rear end unless you have an overdrive.

Personally I'm shooting for a 27" ish tire and 3.55 rear and still expect that to be at the high end of the revs on the highway.

Anchor that trampoline down, your home owners insurance will thank you.
This one came out of the neighbors yard, and cleared the 8' fence in the picture.

OaXiV9.jpg

Because I only did a stock converter rebuild to get my car back up and running quickly. Figure a good converter is a good upgrade over what I have now.

Refresh my memory on the cam specs?

I got a reply from PTC...

All it said was we have a street strip 9.5 for your combo. Nothing about stall or if it is lose or tight. Its 525 plus shipping.

Tell them you want something that'll flash to around 3500 but be tight to drive on the street.

Last video, strike that, videos I saw of your car was running like crap.
You should fix what you got, before you throw another log on the fire. Just throwing parts at it doesn't make sense.
But hell, what do I know. :rolleyes:

Last video I saw your car was running like crap.
You should fix what you got, before you throw another log on the fire. Just throwing parts at it doesn't make sense.
But hell, what do I know. :rolleyes:

This was last video I made.

It has since been fixed. It was a converter bolt. The bog I was having with part throttle to WOT is mostly gone, and my brakes worked great yesterday. I fix all the problems as they come up to the best of my ability with the help of the great FABO members.

BUT You must be a joy to have at a BBQ? I bet your always the first one invited. :)

-
Back