Dartin for Divorce

-
Picked up a 742 case with 4.10 gears and sure grip, clutch style. Guy said it was in his roadrunner and was too much gear for it. The clutch pack is supposedly brand new installed last year with about 100 miles in it. I’m assuming it was all installed properly as the guy owns a machine shop and he specializes in building mopar motors. He had a couple of nice cars in his shop and more motors than I could count.

I’ll let y’all know how it works, it’s going in the dirty purple car, hopefully it’s not to much gear. :lol::steering:

IMG_5555.png

IMG_5556.png

IMG_5557.png

Picked up a 742 case with 4.10 gears and sure grip, clutch style. Guy said it was in his roadrunner and was too much gear for it. The clutch pack is supposedly brand new installed last year with about 100 miles in it. I’m assuming it was all installed properly as the guy owns a machine shop and he specializes in building mopar motors. He had a couple of nice cars in his shop and more motors than I could count.

I’ll let y’all know how it works, it’s going in the dirty purple car, hopefully it’s not to much gear. :lol::steering:

View attachment 1716169571

View attachment 1716169572

View attachment 1716169573
Depends on how you want to drive it, you probably won't be real happy if you want to do much highway driving, but around town you'll have a blast.

Depends on how you want to drive it, you probably won't be real happy if you want to do much highway driving, but around town you'll have a blast.

It doesn’t get on the highway very much, mostly just drives to the office or to the store in town now.

The 4.10 gear is great stop light to stop light and for short high RPM bursts. You will probably tire from the high RPM, low fuel mileage quickly. Ask me how I know.

The 4.10 gear is great stop light to stop light and for short high RPM bursts. You will probably tire from the high RPM, low fuel mileage quickly. Ask me how I know.

Lol I think it will be fun for a bit, if I get tired of it I can always throw the 3.23 back in it right.

I really do need to start finding the time to work on the swinger again.

Lol I think it will be fun for a bit, if I get tired of it I can always throw the 3.23 back in it right.

I really do need to start finding the time to work on the swinger again.
Be funny to shove those ice cream cones into the kids faces. lol :steering:

4.10 is a good gear, I have a complete sure-grip assembly to put in my Challenger, and take the 2.74 gears out.

Purple car hasn’t gotten much work lately… been driving it to work and dang it’s nice. I need to start working on the swinger more.

Trying to get my wife her elusive old car…. Hopefully I get to go check it out the next day or 2, someone was ahead of me in line to go look at it. If I get the chance I’ll buy it.

I’m supposed to get a tractor this weekend as well and I have to build a chicken coop for the wife.

IMG_6590.png

IMG_6591.png

IMG_6592.png

IMG_6593.png

IMG_6585.jpeg

IMG_6582.jpeg

IMG_6584.jpeg

IMG_6563.jpeg

-
Back