Dartnut

-
Hey Tom:

Yep, NE of Dead Rear. :) Hwy 36 straight North to Hwy 53 then 10 miles West. I worked shift for years and know the feeling, so I'll PM or call you as soon as I get a chance. By the way, we have some Zimmer families in this area also.

Hey welcome dart nut, Don't know how I missed your post the first time. There are some great guys on here, and a few from Alberta.

I to work a lot of shift work. We work a 12.5 hour day, and start at 6, and end at 6:30 to cover the 24 hour day.

Old Vart; let me know soon about the parts, my brother is going to the Red queer swap meet and he could deliver them there, I think it's this weekend so phone me or e-mail me asap 403-394-3730 leave a message or [email protected]

Keith Mopar; nice garage, thanx for replying, hope to get up to Calgary to watch the races. I heard lots of rumours about the track shutting down to them going AHRA or nothing changing at all. What's the poop? I work continental shifts 8-8 days and nights,2 on 2 off, every 2nd weekend off. It's not bad if you can get your sleep. Keep in touch i'd like to see your cars sometime. Tom.

-
Back