Dash Bezel - Can anyone identify this?

-

Bob_B

New Duster 340 Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone... Just got a Rallye Dash (top of picture) for my Duster and the guy threw in a Bezel that is totally resotred. It's very similar, but has slight differences. Can anyone identify this so I can e-bay it?

Thanks...

Bob

rally150triptac.gif

It looks just about the same as the one I have in my 68 cuda. You might want to look on the back for a part number and then look it up in a parts book. That's my 2 cents.

There's actually a second piece that has a fish emblem (I assume a Barracuda...) that goes next to the dash.

Dude; The lower bezel you have in the Pic is sweet and is for a car that has an original Thumb Wheel AM radio circa 67-70 but not for a Duster that started in 70 because of the Knob hole on the top left which is typically for flashers or etc.. If I was you I would use it or sell it for a reserve of $200 and let it progress from there. I have tons of pics now of my car and will list them but you seem to have made your paint call from other ideas which is cool but if you still need a reference pic let me know. I am no expert but age gives me a small inclining on ideas and after being a MOPAR MAN of 30 years I guess Im no slouch. :)................Don.....

Hey Don...

That Bezel is sweet. I've got the plate that goes under the dash as well, along with the inserts that go in the middle of the gauges. It's going on e-bay this afternoon when I get some good pics.

I haven't made my mind up on the paint yet. Now I'm thinking Red with a black hood.
I was getting ready to drive it to the body shop last week and my clutch pedal broke clean off. Luckily, that happened in the garage.

Yesterday, I was taking out the old home made instrument cluster, gave it a wiggle and I heard a frying sound followed by a small fire behind the dash. I yanked off the dash and (stupidly) swatted it out with my hand. Thank goodness it went out as it's sitting in my garage w/out a clutch or steering wheel.

Needless to say, I now own a fire extinguisher. :)

How can I catch some pics of your car?

It matches the bezel in my 68 Barracuda but is in much nicer shape. I will be watching it on ebay and may buy it myself.

Sold in less than an hour for the buy-it-now price. Wow....

Mission accomplished.

Thanks for your help.. Appreciate it.

Top Dash is 67 Barracuda,it takes the round radio knobs.
Bottom one is 68-69 Barracuda,they had the thumb wheel radio knobs.
Do you want to sell either of them???. I'm looking for one of each.
Pm me with your info.
Thanks Dave

Bottom one is sold Dave. Top one, I'm putting in my 70 Duster as it looks like a perfect fit. It's got the 120 speedo instead of the 150, but that's the only difference I can find...

-
Back