Dash Cam Catches ridiculous Camaro driver

-
Well.....the Camaro driver was a total idiot......BUT that pickup in front of him could have "easily" backed off and let him over......but instead, he very obviously sped up and then played with the guy very evidently blocking him against the big truck. That was total stupidity. I always back off and let people like that drive on down the road. Had the guy in the pickup done that, none of that would have happened.

Ya but it was a nice "**** block" as we call it. The semi did a great job of keeping his rig under control. I bet he pooped his pants. Karma is a ***** sometimes.

You-shall-not-pass1.jpg

DAYUM!!!!!!! *Shakes head* theres one born everyday. IDIOT that is! The truck driver (CDL) done VERY well, kept her right in line as it all happened, the passing on the left, I've actually had that happen to be SEVERAL times when I took my trip to N. Carolina earlier this year...... Just............. UNBELIEVABLE!

Ya let 'em go ahead, thats so you can get a front row view (a few lanes the other way) of what dumbass crap they gonna do next to buy you some reaction time!

-
Back