Status
Not open for further replies.

plefe

OldSchool
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in need of a driver quality i.e. no cracks, tears, or warp complete dash cover/pad for a 1969 Dart. Color is not important, blue would be nice, but a good find would be better. I'm not sure what all years fit, but would be helpful information in making a sound decision.

69 is same through 73 and maybe 74 too. The last couple or 3 years fit but have a different grain in the vinyl skin.

Let me check with Dad. He had one for his 69, but ended up springing for a new dash pad before he used the cap. Shipping may be a deal killer though. Not a heavy part, just large. Pm me a zip code if you're interested.

Let me check with Dad. He had one for his 69, but ended up springing for a new dash pad before he used the cap. Shipping may be a deal killer though. Not a heavy part, just large. Pm me a zip code if you're interested.

I've had grills, leaf springs, etc. shipped to me before. Length of box, but light-weight shouldn't be more than $35

Shoot, sorry I haven't seen this until now. I was talking with him today, and it IS a new one, never installed. Pm me a zip code, and an offer, and I'll get a quote. Remember, I'm in Canada, so shipping will most likely be more than usual. He's downsizing in a month, so it needs to go.

Shoot, sorry I haven't seen this until now. I was talking with him today, and it IS a new one, never installed. Pm me a zip code, and an offer, and I'll get a quote. Remember, I'm in Canada, so shipping will most likely be more than usual. He's downsizing in a month, so it needs to go.

If a steel based dash pad $125 or more depending on the manufacturer. Not interested in it if it is just a cover. I would want to see the best pictures of the pad before we finalize

Ya, it's the moulded, plastic cover that he is selling. Glues on over the original pad. Understood if you're not interested. Like I said, he ended up going with a new pad as well

Ya, it's the moulded, plastic cover that he is selling. Glues on over the original pad. Understood if you're not interested. Like I said, he ended up going with a new pad as well

Yah, that wouldn't be of interest to me. Fortunately, have found one that is the color and everything, so hopin to purchase it.

Thanks for your help though

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back