Dash harness

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a new dash harness.In the Paddock book a 69 Dash harness is much cheaper than a 68.What Gives??What is the differance between a 68 and a 69 dash harness?
The Paddock
Part # FW1968D 68 Dart dash harness $539.95
Part # FW1969D 69 Dart dash harness $179.95
I nedd the 68 but 69 is much cheaper.
Jim

I'm not sure what the difference is but I know that a 74 and 75 wire harness for the dash are very different and you have to modify the bulk head connect and rewire it to make it work. Can you find one in a car? I have seen many in car that seem in good shape just never picked one up for your year its too different from my 74's. But if you really want to go new and cheap change the entire wire harness front to back you may need it anyway if your doing the dash. Then it'll all most likely be plug and play.

Were is the cheapest place to get a new harness.Most I have seen are around $550. now.I am sure they all probably come from the same supplier.
Jim

As far as I know theres only one company making the dash Harness and they dont sell direct. I know that the case with the year one harness. Not sure if they do the paddocks too,

I recently read somewhere that Year One had inked an exclusivity agreement with their supplier, which was no shock as these are apparently the best ones on the market and we all know how proud (price-wise) Year One is of their product lines. Can't attest to the truth of this statement - just something that I recently read in one of the Musclecar Resto Magazines.

Ray

-
Back