-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard1784

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
This pad cap is boxed and ready to go. Still attached to the original dash pad so really, you can bolt in and go. I bought a real pad so I no longer need this.

I also have a wiper motor which I do not need which was bought on a whim a while back and I have not tested it. It is in really nice shape though. Make me an offer on both! I do have paypal.

Attachments

• FABO2 002.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 482
  • FABO2 001.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 470
  • FABO 001.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 472
  • FABO 002.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 464
looks like a 2 speed..... The motor sticks straight out.... A 3 speed wiper motor sits up against the firewall.....

where did you order the real whole pad through? Price? I also want a "real" one and not a cap

so what happen to me having first dibs on the dashpad????????????????????????????????????
you pmed me today at 2 pm, and gave me the shipping price, and less than 3 hrs later, you mark it as sold. is that as in sold to me?

The new pads are made in China and a shipment just arrived last week through Herbs Parts who has a HUGE waiting list. Mine was dropped shipped from another vendor. Get them while you can. $225 plus shipping. Call him first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back