Dash pad for '67 Barracuda

-

cudajareav

Reaction score
Hello,

So excited about the warm weather I'm having in Idaho and it has inspired me to work on my car a little.

Today I was working on the interior and recycled some sound deadening material and lined the trunk. I would love to do some dynamat but money doesn't seem to grow on trees here.

Anyway, my original dash pad has a massive crack down the middle from exposure to the sun and i'm thinking of purchasing a dash pad from "yearone". Has anyone had any experience on how to install one of these and what is involved. Would like to know before I bite the bullet and purchase.

Thanks!

The attaching hardware isn't easy to get to. There are 5 studs scattered across the pad with pal nuts underneath. Plus each turned down end has a small sheet metal screw. Pull instrument panel and glovebox liner.
The 67 pad has a definition line across the top making it slightly different from 69 up. I don't know if aftermarket offers exactly correct for 67. 69 and up will bolt in the same though.

I have a 67 pad loose but site wont allow me to post pics even though its .jpg ?

Shoot me your email and I'll send you pics. Shop around I wouldn't be surprised if you find it cheaper than Year One. Classic Industries maybe?

-
Back