-
Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfedmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a nice black dash pad for a 67 valiant. I believe anything from 67-76 should work as I have a 74 pad on it now.

Thank you

shipped to 68132

The hard shell covers are much easier to install, stand up to the elements much better than anything OEM and come in black.

bought 2 of these so far on ebay. best way to go. Here is the company. cheapest too.

americandashcaps . about $100.00 shipped to you.

67 is a one year only pad if you want orig otherwise any year 69 up will work

At one time there was a hard cap that had the added definition line correct for 67 only.
I don't know that its still available.

I have a black 67 only in good condition if you must have a 67

Whats the difference in the 74 pad that I have on it and the 67?

I saw those caps and was interested but they don't have any decent pictures. Do you REMOVE the pad and bolt that one in place of the pad or do you lay that across the existing pad?

I saw those caps and was interested but they don't have any decent pictures. Do you REMOVE the pad and bolt that one in place of the pad or do you lay that across the existing pad?

the 67 has a parting line across the top of the pad and the other years don't 68 is setup for a lower pad 69-76 is the same pad

the caps lay across the the existing dash pad

the 67 has a parting line across the top of the pad and the other years don't 68 is setup for a lower pad 69-76 is the same pad

so physically they all work, the only difference is it being year correct if im understanding right. The car its going on isn't even close to stock so I guess I don't care about a seem. I just want it to look nice.

Also, the pad I have is borrowed. I don't have anything so a cap wont work for me unless I get a pad first. in that case id like a nicer black one since I have to pay anyway. lol

Thank you for all the replys and help!

Ive replied too everyones PMs. Im waiting on a few pictures before I pick one.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back