Dash Panel Is Back In.

-

340SNOTCH

Reaction score
I got my dash panel back from VAE Restorations and put everything back in. I went ahead and bought the new repo tach while I was at it. While I had dash out, I cleaned the circuit board and replaced all the bulbs. Everything is finally working. I've been missing out on perfect cruising weather. Another 6 weeks and the heat will be cranked up big time in Texas.

SDC11532.jpg

SDC11535.jpg

SDC11534.jpg

dash was $295
lens centers $30
glove box panel $75

I had arm rest bases done also. $35
polished lenses-no charge

Sweet looking!!! how much was the tach? Do you have a link to the tach? that looks way better than the little one I put in mine.

Thats quit a bit of cash. But it does look way better than the rattle can sillver on mine. I put that tach in mine. I realy like it. right there where you can see it and its not hanging off your stering coulum blocking your other guages.

69 B-Cuda..I bought the tac from RT Engineering for $200. They sell them at year one, charger specialties and some other mopar restoration web sites.

Thanks again to Redfish for your help with the guages. My temp, oil, fuel all work great. The temp and oil guage were just a little loose causing bad connections on the circuit board. I replaced the fuel sending unit and speedometer cable also. Man it feels good to get the car back on the road.

Looks good. I got my panel put back together but nowhere near into the car. If you decide to let go of the original tach let me know.

The tach I had looked in good shape, but I wasn't sure how it would respond being forty years old. You can replace the guts if you buy the $75 kit if needed. I just decided to get the repo one and be safe. Taking out the dash and putting it back in was a pain. I didn't want to mess with it again if the original tach didn't work well. I'll let you know first REDFISH if I'm going to part with it.

Thats quit a bit of cash. But it does look way better than the rattle can sillver on mine. I put that tach in mine. I realy like it. right there where you can see it and its not hanging off your stering coulum blocking your other guages.

Hey Burnt, I dont think thats too much, check out CV prices
dash-$375
glovebx- $100
chrome 3 lens centers-$75
polish lenses -$40

I could be wrong, but looks to be a better deal as long as the quality is there???

-
Back