Status
Not open for further replies.

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have several bezels and a cluster for sale. The bezels I started working on ( cleaned the paint off them ) but never finished. I had planned on redoing all of them for my Dad for his 67 Dart Convertible for christmas, but got him other parts instead.

I have:

A Dart Convertible ( has the 'top' label on it ) dash cluster/bezel, a thumbwheel radio/heater bezel ( non a/c ) and two glove box door bezels. They all need painted, so you can match them to your dash. If you have any questions, pm me.

I'm in Nampa Idaho and will ship anywhere.

Ooops, I guess pics would help...

Attachments

• a.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 394
  • aa.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 418
  • aaa.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 406
  • aaaa.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 398
  • aaaaa.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 400
Not to hijack your thread but I'm wondering if 67 Darts come with both thumbwheel radios and regular knob type radios? and is there any rhyme or reason on which one a car would have? Was there a changeover during the model year to the thumbwheel type?

Reason I ask is mine appears to originally have had the knob type and I've seen other original 67 Darts that appear to have the same so I'm thinking that either one could be had.

PM sent on the gauge cluster.

Not to hijack your thread but I'm wondering if 67 Darts come with both thumbwheel radios and regular knob type radios? and is there any rhyme or reason on which one a car would have? Was there a changeover during the model year to the thumbwheel type?

All the '67 I owned were knob style, and I owned about a dozen over the last 30 years.

The lower dash pads in a 68 model demanded the creation of the thumb wheel radio. Chrysler was developing the lower pads to protect the passengers knees not knowing that the DOT was about to make seatbelts maditory. Cant win them all.
The thumb wheel radio stayed in use while those lower pads disappeared after one year.

all early to mid yrs that Ive seen have dial
but then again Ma Mopar put rally s dash in some signets late in 67 its a documented issue 67 was a odd yr as 67 had a lot of one yr only parts all the lil stuff. example 67 GTS cars did not have the GTS badge on fenders
things were moving fast for Mopar:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back