dead again....

-
So after installing rotor an dist cap and tightening ground back up, it seemed to fire right up? I've been following all the checks you guys have given me. I just checked the last one Inertia gave me an sure as sh-t after I shut it off fuel is trickling down. I did check the float level when I first installed the carb. Guess I'll have to readjust the float level. I'm not sure what's changed, I still have the fuel pressure set the same. Thanks again, with any luck I'll be taking it out tomorrow.

So after installing rotor an dist cap and tightening ground back up, it seemed to fire right up? I've been following all the checks you guys have given me. I just checked the last one Inertia gave me an sure as sh-t after I shut it off fuel is trickling down. I did check the float level when I first installed the carb. Guess I'll have to readjust the float level. I'm not sure what's changed, I still have the fuel pressure set the same. Thanks again, with any luck I'll be taking it out tomorrow.

Ain't it fun chasing down the little gremlins? At least once it's all worked out you'll be driving the snot out of it (I hope!).

-
Back