Dead Penguins

-

Robbie2734

Lambcharger
Reaction score
Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica? Where do they go?

Wonder no more!

It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life.

The penguin is quite committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird
to be rolled into and buried.

The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

Then they kick him in the ice hole.

You really didn't believe that I knew anything about penguins, did you?

Hey,Don,t laugh at that,up here in the great white north its common practice for people to take the sick and elderly and put them on giant ice flows in the regions where the ice can be more than a foot thick and set them a drift,and let nature take its coarse,mrmopartech

Hey,Don,t laugh at that,up here in the great white north its common practice for people to take the sick and elderly and put them on giant ice flows in the regions where the ice can be more than a foot thick and set them a drift,and let nature take its coarse,mrmopartech

Tell me you are joking

"which nobody can de ice" ?

Funny

I've been to some Southern Baptist funerals that make that ice thing look pretty darn good.

of course it`s true why do you think you always see pictures of our seniors running and exercising , it`s stay fit or die up here buddy . We won`t get into the definition of a Newfie virgin eh.

of course it`s true why do you think you always see pictures of our seniors running and exercising , it`s stay fit or die up here buddy . We won`t get into the definition of a Newfie virgin eh.

I once knew a girl named Virginia. We called her Virgin for short...but not for long.

-
Back