Dealership pissed me off! Weird!

-
Here is GA it is a law that if a dealer advertises a price they have to sell it for that.. But this dealer you are dealing with would just say ok and take the difference off your trade in value. I tell you they are all scum....

At least I got them to cover mine totally. What color is the Journey? Don't tell me it is the sorta burnt orange.

hahaha no Dana hates orange colored cars. Ours is just a boring White one. We opted for not having the 3rd row seating and choose all the extra storage.

So we both ended up with white cars with one key, lmao.

Attachments

• Rav4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 102
My opinion, you dodged a bullet buy not buying a Journey.
The PTO's are notorious for going out. That becomes a pricey repair when the car falls out of warranty. I used to keep 2 on hand for just such a problem.

Fury Motors in South St. Paul is a FAR cry from what they used to be as a dealership. And now with them having dealerships in Lake Elmo and Stillwater, the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing. I've had very poor experiences with the South St.Paul and Lake Elmo locations.

I always drive up in another dealers car that is similar to what I want to buy, play the dealerships against each other, Make sure to park right in front and have the dealer tags on the front. And yes always be ready to walk out. negotiate like an Iranian lol.

-
Back