deb got some new clothes!

-

wracks71

Reaction score
after a run in with a deer and cold tires (long story) she finally got out of the paint shop yesterday. they have to go back and remove the crappy light blue pin stripe that wasn't my idea and get rid of the big goofy chrome mirrors that was one of the main things I wanted done. a factory drivers mirror painted black is going back on and a painted on hemi orange pin stripe is getting done. they are going to have to get with it so we can make the Optima Faceoff at Road America june 21st! what do you guys think?!

View attachment DSC04187.jpg

View attachment DSC04188.jpg

View attachment DSC04189.jpg

View attachment DSC04190.jpg

I agree 100% with the orange pinstripe instead of the light blue, it really wasn't that noticable until you mentioned it but now that you did ...gotta change it. The blacked out mirror will look better too, I saw a chevelle at Mecum auction a few weeks ago and he had his mirrors, door handles and trim all blacked out it looks very nice.

Attachments

• mecum2 050.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 422
I agree 100% with the orange pinstripe instead of the light blue, it really wasn't that noticable until you mentioned it but now that you did ...gotta change it. The blacked out mirror will look better too, I saw a chevelle at Mecum auction a few weeks ago and he had his mirrors, door handles and trim all blacked out it looks very nice.

thanks! if I had more time I would have had them black out the handles and some trim. I am really going to be pushing it to have it ready for optima faceoff.

That is looking killer.

Should we change your screen name to Wrecks71?

thanks! if I had more time I would have had them black out the handles and some trim. I am really going to be pushing it to have it ready for optima faceoff.

Just throwing out some ideas...there's always time, maybe over winter

Congrats she looks great.
How much damage did the deer do?

well. that's the problem. against everything I believe,i went around it. on a 40 degree day with cold,new comp tires,they don't like that. so it was nose in the ditch,spun,through a fence and into the horse pasture. drove the car home,but no body damage,but all frame damage.

SWEET! That's almost the exact same idea I had for a paint scheme for my future duster. Only difference is I wouldn't have solid lines, but a fade two tone that starts on the 2nd body line from the one you used (middle) and go with matte black hood, dark navy bottom light navy top :D love it.

-
Back