-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart64gt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have 3 left over decals for the small air cleaners that I had made when I was selling at MATS
they look real good on a chrome air cleaner 12.00 dollars ea. Plus the shipping. I hope I have listed in the right section.

Thanks

DSC03322.JPG

DSC03321.JPG

No out of them but could get some more made up if you want one. they sold out when I was at MATS about 8 years ago. let me know. I am sure I could sell them. Going to go this year I know Phil Painter very well help him with the show.

I'll take a 273 Commamdo if you have access to one.
No out of them but could get some more made up if you want one. they sold out when I was at MATS about 8 years ago. let me know. I am sure I could sell them. Going to go this year I know Phil Painter very well help him with the show.

Do you still have the "273 four barrel" Decal? Pm me if you do, thank you.

I have one decal that you are look for just send me 15.00 and I will send out only have one left and you are the first to reply You can do a paypal or money order my email is [Removed by STAFF] Thanks Earl

[QUOTE pass =passon64gt, post: 1971637395, member: 2321"]I have one decal that you are look for just send me 15.00 and I will send out only have one left and you are the first to reply You can do a paypal or money order my email is [Removed by STAFF] Thanks Earl[/QUOTE]
The person I was wanting it for doesn't want it anymore, Please pass On To Next In line. thanks!

[QUOTE pass =passon64gt, post: 1971637395, member: 2321"]I have one decal that you are look for just send me 15.00 and I will send out only have one left and you are the first to reply You can do a paypal or money order my email is [Removed by STAFF] Thanks Earl
The person I was wanting it for doesn't want it anymore, Please pass On To Next In line. thanks![/QUOTE]
do you have the charger 273 decal ?if so i will take it.Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back