Decided to register

-

moparmaniac59

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've been around this site along with others like Bigblockdart.com and cuda-challenger.com. So I decided to get off the can & register!! I have several Mopars and have owned various ones since high school. My current "A" body is a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda notchback. It's canary yellow and has a mildly built 360 with 904 automatic. I've got a little nos bottle in the trunk just for fun. 12 gallon fuel cell and Mallory elect fuel system, MSD ignition. Boring details. It's just fun as crap to hop in and drive. Not a show car. I've owned it since 2003. If you can post pics, I'd be glad to share. I also have a big block (440) '74 Challenger. It's more of a show car and I drove it to Carlisle just a few months ago. What a blast; my first trip! I am a Mopar fanatic. It drives my wife crazy!! Gotta keep her on her toes!! I live in Portsmouth Virginia & work for the Navy. I belong to the Tidewater Mopar Club and know somw club members are on the board here. So howdy from Portsmouth!!

Matt B.

Welcome to FABO!* I did some time in the Navy too.* I was at Norfolk NAS with HM-14.* I am out now but it was a lot of fun.* My daughter was born at Portsmouth navel hospital. What do you do in the Navy?

Good to have you here. Have fun and happy motoring!

OK,
I'll try to post some pics here!! Here goes!! Hope they turn out!! The car was restored in 2003. Unfortunately the car wasn't properly prepped for paint and now has began to bubble. Like I said it's a driver and I enjoy doing donuts and burnouts!!:-D Enjoy!!

Matt B.

1273801-R1-028-12A.jpg

1273801-R1-032-14A.jpg

1273801-R1-040-18A.jpg

1273801-R1-042-19A.jpg

1273801-R1-048-22A.jpg

1273801-R1-052-24A.jpg

DSCF1770.JPG

Interior details match exterior color--Nice. Don't know why I like these little cars but I do.

OK,
I'll try to post some pics here!! Here goes!! Hope they turn out!! The car was restored in 2003. Unfortunately the car wasn't properly prepped for paint and now has began to bubble. Like I said it's a driver and I enjoy doing donuts and burnouts!!:-D Enjoy!!

Matt B.

Nice ride! It looks like the same person painted yours that was starting my 66 that came from Va. Mine has yellow underhood and a green engine cradle but they stopped there. Its great to see A-bodys.

Glad to have you with us Matt!! Nice Plymouth Barracuda notchback.
my favorite color Is that lemon twist y5.
68 dun it best. Welcome.

Welcome the the premier A body site!!! Great bunch of guys and gals here and a wealth of info!

l_90a9cb45d3afcc084a22f9d611428919.jpg

-
Back