Decode my fender tag

-
Reaction score
Can someone please decode my fender tag? I tried and failed . Thanks in advance.

5C9C1EB1-C03E-4851-A8DA-A47E9F00ED80.jpeg

I would check the hidden numbers and the dash vin for them being correct. Assuming ww1 is white then the tag and the gold color don't go together unless it was repainted at some point

here is another site (might be same decoder)

upload_2021-2-3_19-51-53.png

This should be your VIN

LH23D8?######

? is assy plant
###### is your sequence number

This should be your VIN

LH23D8?######

? is assy plant
###### is your sequence number
My VIN is LH23F. It’s was a 318 car. So yea it is probably the wrong fender tag. I found the tag was missing from the fender . I found this one inside the car. I just bought the car two days ago and I plan to clean it out this weekend.

would look at the hidden number, trunk is easy but you have o pull up the seal, might be able to read it from underneath. and see if it agrees with vin or tag.

would look at the hidden number, trunk is easy but you have o pull up the seal, might be able to read it from underneath. and see if it agrees with vin or tag.
I am sure that Fender tag isn’t for my car. The interior is black and it was obviously born with gold paint.

Yeah, that is a '67 fender tag for a white Dart 270 2dr HT with a red interior, 7.35 X 14 tires, probably a 2.93 ratio 7 1/4 rear, and the other options that Dana67Dart posted.

-
Back