-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jim

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Anybody have a extra set of defrost hoses for a 67 A-Body they want to part with?

Jim

Jim I might have a set from my 68 Barracuda coupe, will they fit? To be honest I haven't even checked to see if they are still there. If you are interested they are yours just pay shipping. If you are interested I will take a look and take some pics for you to see.
I live in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada.

Gary

Yes the 68 is the same as my 67. Thanks ... I will take them. Let me know what the shipping is.

Thanks Jim

I've used an old Shop vac hose. I bought a new one at Home Depot for $20 and the old one worked fine. I think it was 2 1/2" diameter, so it fit insdie the dash vents and outside the small heater box outlet. I did have to cut and seal for the larger outlet.

Cheers

Trevor

815-1001 is 2"x72" defrost hose

813-1509 is 21/4" x 72" defrost hose

815-5008 is 21/2 x 72" defrost hose

just got some today, cost me about 30$, gotta modify a bit but will work just fine

Sorry Jim for not replying so soon have been real busy. I will get out tommorrow and take them out if they are there.

I will get back to you tommorrow night.

No problem I have been up to my ears in alligators also.

It was nice weather here all day while I was at work and as soon as I got off it started to rain! Go figure, I hope it is nice tommorrow night. I need to strip this car before the snow flies so I can get it into the body shop!

Sorry Jim,

I don't have any defrost hoses after all! It is still raining but I went out to the car and crawled under the dash and they were not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back