Deltrin LCA Bushings ?

-

sabre67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,being hearing talk about these Delrin LCA bushings anybody here try these or know of someone that has? Just looking for opinions on these as a front suspension rebuild is coming soon for my 71 Duster. thanks in advance, sabre67:coffee2:

Its Delrin, a high temperature plastic. I dont know what advantages it has over poly except it may be harder and more self lubricating so less squeak? Delrin is used alot in manufacturing aerospace stuff. Easy to machine, strong and heat resistant.

Hi guys and gals,being hearing talk about these Delrin LCA bushings anybody here try these or know of someone that has? Just looking for opinions on these as a front suspension rebuild is coming soon for my 71 Duster. thanks in advance, sabre67:coffee2:

There's a few guys there that use the Delrin LCA bushing. I'm actually considering it. I'm thinking by next month I'll have all the parts I need to rebuild my front end.

Here's a link to one of the questions I put up regarding LCA bushings. There's some Delrin info there too:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...-driven-corner-carving-street-machine.342660/

View attachment 1714919859

-
Back