Demand and Supply

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
$19,500
1965 Valiant, 2dr post, 340, 4spd, 8 3/4, very nice,
all new brakes, shocks, radiator, paint, pin striping,
purple cam, Edelbrock intake, holley carb, elect ign, disc brakes,
big bolt pattern, A833 trans, new tires, fuel tank, sender, and more .
very clean and reliable,
located in AZ,

Really? This is "more of a race car"? What part of that is race car? It sounds like what I like to do to all of my crap, hop it up so it's more fun that stock, while being able to drive anywhere and have a blast. Under that logic I guess I own a couple of race cars, with more race cars in the wings.

:rolleyes:
$19,500
1965 Valiant, 2dr post, 340, 4spd, 8 3/4, very nice,
all new brakes, shocks, radiator, paint, pin striping,
purple cam, Edelbrock intake, holley carb, elect ign, disc brakes,
big bolt pattern, A833 trans, new tires, fuel tank, sender, and more .
very clean and reliable,
located in AZ,

Really? This is "more of a race car"? What part of that is race car? It sounds like what I like to do to all of my crap, hop it up so it's more fun that stock, while being able to drive anywhere and have a blast. Under that logic I guess I own a couple of race cars, with more race cars in the wings.

:rolleyes:
My bad, I got it confused with a different car

Billy's 340 4 speed car offered at a lower cost just to help.Dan out. Nothing more said.
Is a nice 1970-1971 340 4 speed Duster. Nice green high impact paint in his price range
Post more information about it, photos etc.

Post more information about it, photos etc.
avast! what kinda pirate ye be askin' for a treasure map? a sailor worth his ration woulda cast off long ago after a prize such as that! you'll never 'ave ye own boat scraping and scrappin along as such!

avast! what kinda pirate ye be askin' for a treasure map? a sailor worth his ration woulda cast off long ago after a prize such as that! you'll never 'ave ye own boat scraping and scrappin along as such!
LOL...........You're the most entertaining part of this thread :thumbsup: . Have you ever been in the movies?

Last edited:
Don't remember that one, but it's hard to keep up with all the cars Dan's passed on.
The lady at Phoenix Coatings even posted a thread and lowered the price, on Billy's car to help Dan out.
Even a,dare to buy it. Of course he said it was rusty and could not drive a 4 speed.
She posted back a pile of picture's that showed zero rust where he said it was.
She said in her thread Dan never contacted them, just posted the car had problems. And the problems he mentioned were all fabrications on Dans end ( did not exist) just more of Dans trolling.

Last edited:
I am new to the Pirates thing and don't have the App.
Dan should have Hoisted the Jib but Pooped on the Poop Deck on that one.

The lady at Phoenix Graphics even posted a thread and lowered the price, on Billy's car to help Dan out.
Even a,dare to buy it. Of course he said it was rusty and could not drive a 4 speed.
She posted back a pile of picture's that showed zero rust where he said it was.
She said in her thread Dan never contacted them, just posted the car had problems. And the problems he mentioned were all fabrications on Dans end ( did not exist) just more of Dans trolling.

If I was the person selling the car that would PISS me off. Can't even be enough of a man to tell them "no thanks".

At least I know through all this when I am ready to buy another Mopar the folks here on FABO will go out of their way to help me. Great people on here.

If I was the person selling the car that would PISS me off. Can't even be enough of a man to tell them "no thanks".

At least I know through all this when I am ready to buy another Mopar the folks here on FABO will go out of their way to help me. Great people on here.
The problem with pissing on her and Billys car.
Was Dan poisoning the water's by making the statement that car had rust and problems. Other member's would read the false claims and rule them out from buying it.
She had to post additional picture's and state it was not.
It has been many years, but met them as they used to live close. But were forced to relocate after Hurracane Katrina ruined eveything.
They moved to Tenn.
They are known to be honest friendly, and helpful, so hated to see someone say they were misrepresenting a car.
Just say I can't afford it, to far, cant drive a standard trans. (But can drive one now?)
Don't lie about the cars condition

owning a 5.0 foxbody is like your sex life. it's cool and all that you have one, we just don't need need to hear about it. ever.

and certainly don't post any photos of either.
Bricka bracka fire cracka shish boom bah Fox Body Fox Body Rah Rah Rah! :lol:

The problem with pissing on her and Billys car.
Was Dan poisoning the water's by making the statement that car had rust and problems. Other member's would read the false claims and rule them out from buying it.
She had to post additional picture's and state it was not.
It has been many years, but met them as they used to live close. But were forced to relocate after Hurracane Katrina ruined eveything.
They moved to Tenn.
They are known to be honest friendly, and helpful, so hated to see someone say they were misrepresenting a car.
Just say I can't afford it, to far, cant drive a standard trans. (But can drive one now?)
Don't lie about the cars condition
She had a car for sale that was the same color and there were pictures of the car with rust around the wheel well.

She had a car for sale that was the same color and there were pictures of the car with rust around the wheel well.
Do you have a link to the conversation? I would like to see this for my own eyes.

Do you have a link to the conversation? I would like to see this for my own eyes.

somewhere in here

correction: it's in here-

No. Why has this become such a big issue all of cars
matey it be cuz ye a scallywag what with slagging off another car for sake of your own ignorance!

talking like that would have ye walkin' the plank on my galleon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back