Demon 1971 4 speed....?

-
The transmission type will be coded on the VIN tag ; D21 is a 4-speed
If the transmission is original to the car, it will have the VIN stamped on the pad on the passenger side
As will the engine,the core support and at least one other place under the trunk seal.
The build sheet will call out the last three digits of the trans PN,or a number very close to it. From 71 to 73, this was 3410579, and the buildsheet code would be 751

Don't get caught in a scam

Good luck

Sorry I had not seen/read this.
Truth be told the gentleman is not selling it as a numbers matching car, though I did look at the VIN and it's a H car, the car has a 340 in it now and it's always been a.4 speed car, but I thought they only came with 3, speeds and a option 4 speed but that would have been with a pistol grip but it seems like they did come with 4 speed and because I know they came with those Borg Warner Tranny I thought it may have been the wrong 4 speed as it had no 833 transmission. Cause the guy thought it actually had a Borg Warner as well.
Really didn't matter to me, which 4 speed it came with, the car is nicer looking and clean, original B.C. car..

-
Back