Not open for further replies.

69conv

error 401
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
So for some reason my dyno shop removed and lost the choke parts on my 750 Demon. Im trying to ID this older carb and find the missing choke parts. If it wasn't dyno tuned to this combo I would just start over. If you can ID this carb that would be great, if you have a handle on the electric choke parts and butterfly please let me know.

Dcarb1.jpg

Dcarb2.jpg
Dcarb3.jpg

It did before I dropped it off to the shop. If you look close that part of the carb is cleaner. I had to cap off the wire to the choke when I reinstalled the motor. I contacted Holley and they wouldn't tell me if the new demon parts would fit.

I can't find a number on the body anywhere, any ideas where I'm not looking?

My 850 SD doesn’t have anything on it either. I’ve had mine since it was almost new. My buddy bought it new and used it 1 summer on his driver. Kim

There wouldn't happen to be any numbers on the choke unit, would there? Thanks for checking.

I appreciate you checking for me Dartsun. I now have a pic of what I need thanks to you. My butterfly and actuating rod are also among the missing. Any chance you could take a pic for me?

I have a choke assembly from a Holley I was going to offer it up but after seeing Dartsun's pictures the choke flap looks nothing like that.

Contacted Summit where it was purchased, they sent me to Holley who bought them out. Holley says can't identify without numbers but would you like to buy a new carb?

LOL. It's not really funny but it's funny in a sad way. Holley sucks buttermilk up their butts.

The kit you need is Barry Grant/Demon # 421440 and is discontinued. I've looked all over and cannot find anything. You may end up having to hawk Ebay for a whole carburetor that maybe has a broken base plate or something, or just slap luck up on that kit. But there's you a part number anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back