Demon Doors

-

dale_brennon

Reaction score
I am trying to take my doors apart on the Demon and the screws that hold the glass into regulator are free spinning. Is there a tool that some people are using it keep the nut plate from spinning when I try and removed the screw?

it sounds like the plastic pc that goes through the glass is spinning on you. The top 4 pcs in this pic. If you take a pair of pliers and reach behind the glass you can gentle hold the plastic pc while you unscrew the screw from the front side. If they are sponging now you mot likely will need to replace them. But this is a very common for them to spin.

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 165
I will see if I have a set of needle nose pliers that will reach the upper ones, thanks for the tip

if you adjust the window up and down with the crank you can get your arm under and behind the glass to grab them with a set of pliers… you just have to figure out how to twist your arm to get in there, but trust it can be done, I've done it a ton of times.

So I got the regulators and glass out of my doors, almost all the plastic pieces were broken, does anyone have the ability to send me a complete list of parts and the rebuilding procedures from a service manual?

The link to the website does work, but I can't seem to find that window regulator kit on it so I was hoping oh might be able to post the link of that kit.

-
Back