Demon Doors

-

dale_brennon

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have searched my manual and looked through all my previous photos, but I am at a loss for how to get my doors back together. I took them completely apart so I could paint the car, and have almost everything back together. I have three pieces that I can't find a spot for, two of them are small metal pieces that have a clip and rubber bumper on the ends. The other is a narrow piece that has a plastic roller in the center. I will post pictures tonight when I get home from work, but hopefully someone knows what One of the small pieces with the tab is in my hand in the photo and the piece with the roller is above it. Thanks in advance!

-Alex

Attachments

• image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 140
The long skinny piece with the roller bolts on to the back (inside) of the window and rolls against the front of the track (up/down) Is your car a 72? matt

I think you have described the 2 bump stops or travel limiters. Something must set glass height so it lands in the weather seal properly.

lower right of pictue

Attachments

• IMG_2466.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 92
I just saw the picture you posted Slappy, thanks! Does anyone have a picture of how the bump stops get installed?

-
Back