Demon for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about selling my 72 Demon race car. 318 with Wiseco pistons, j heads w/2.02's, LD340 intake, electric water pump,reverse pattern 727, 3500 stall converter, 8 3/4 w/4.56 gears, Centerlines w/ 9"slicks, 6 point cage, fuel cell, etc.. It's a low dollar, fun car that looks decent. PM me if you're interested in it and I'll try to send some pics. I'd like to get about $5000.

I'm thinking about selling my 72 Demon race car. 318 with Wiseco pistons, j heads w/2.02's, reverse pattern 727, 8 3/4 w/4.56 gears, Centerlines, 6 point cage, fuel cell, etc.. It's a low dollar, fun car that looks decent. PM me if you're interested in it and I'll try to send some pics. I'd like to get about $5000.

Advertise it through here!
Wish i knew bout your car 2 months ago!

How fast is it down the quarter?

I think there was some kind of rule that said every third Demon Dodge made had to be green. Its a good thing they look so good that color.

I've seen that car bouncing around on diffrent sites for sale

I have a demon, I just want a more solid one to start with i think...any for around $3000 kicking around???? /6 is fine..I can swap it.

Phil

Demon,s.

100_2210.jpg

100_2178.jpg

Damn that Demon is sweet !!! And a Slant 6 too !!! Need to talk to the wife,I'd love to ANOTHER Slant 6 !!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'm lookin' for a nice Demon... Anybody got a nice one for sale???

I've been a B-Body kinda guy too long, I think. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back